Sunday, November 11, 2012

Look at Him, his first time.

Gently grabbed his crouch with one hand, reached up placed the other on the back of his neck, brought his lips to mine. Offering a deep, long passionate kiss consciously backing Him to the bed. 5th session was incredible to say the least. I worked my vanilla magic, making out like teenagers, declothed Him, finally the tightie whities were off too. He watched and moaned and watched moaned until I finally said 'lay back, relax, close your eyes and enjoy the 'SENSATION' like clockwork 6 minutes later, I was joined, now there was double the sensation.

He motioned to see, without missing a beat I firmly say 'EYES' from our previous sessions he knows to close them without resistance. I grab his hand and allow him to feel my wetness, His reward for his submission. The double dual continued on Him then soon became one. I could watch Studtoo do his oral magic for hours. Live, Sensual, Erotic Art in action. So proud, hot, horny, still can't believe how far he's come. I go back to the vanilla magic, sitting on his face, allowing his tongue to play with kitty. '

'EYES' I guide Him to sit up, 'GIFT' I stick my tongue in his mouth, followed by a finger followed by the tip of Studtoos 10inch dark brown cock. Stick your tongue out, taste it, then I say 'LOVE' meaning the opposite of 'EYES' for the first time he saw the massive cock. Isn't it beautiful, its okay, taste it. He's free to look anywhere, as always his initial reaction was to look up.  Studtoo is trained to look anywhere but at Him. With the tip of his tongue he gently licks the clear sippage thats dangling from the split. Now, Studtoo enjoys the double dual magic. hmmm, isn't this better than the training apparatus, don't rush it, your gagging, he's not going anywhere, service his chocalate cock, lick it good, here lick his balls, I get raunchier and rauncheier as time goes on. Soon he does the reach around, to bring Studtoo closer. Studtoo loves this part, he began stroking his mouth exclusively. That's when, I excuse myself. Studtoo guides Him backward on the bed cock still in his mouth.

From a distance, close to tears, I watch as the ultimate magic unfolds. Look at Him, his first time, I'm so happy, proud and in love with Him, too bad he's married. All the good ones are.



It all started with the first session.

What am I doing? What am I doing? You ask yourself two more times.
You sought out something different and now that DIFFERENT is quietly
tapping on the door.

You open the door with your 'who invited you attitude' But before you can
even think you are taken aback, the EBONY beauty that stands
infront of you is breath taking. You nervously invite me in. Quickly I
take charge, going over the rules, giving orders, setting the tone for the funfilled
evening or Erotic Mayhem to come.

We began with you and I in that awkward meeting at the door.

We finish with intense magnificent pleasure only talked about in heated erotic literature.

Its time you take your journey to a higher more powerful level.

Are you ready for something DIFFERENT?

                      Schedule a Session | Pay Tribute to the Queen | Contact | Home

Please Support if you found any of the content on this website: audacious, lewd, entertaining, offensive, educational, salacious, repulsive or down right boorish. paypal.com email: queenofkinky@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment